Really, I wasn’t planning on doing more than one Friday Fifteen this month. But the way it worked out, I just had to. There’s so much going on!
So let’s all get down & do the Monster Mash with Frankenstein & his bride…
- Look at these STUNNING Halloween macarons! Such intricate work. Some of the most beautiful decorating I’ve ever seen. And so small.
- I haven’t carved my jack-o-lantern yet, it’s a smidgen too early (I usually wait until the 25th or 26th at the earliest). But I’m getting inspired. Maybe I’ll go with something simple like this (via Martha Moments). Or perhaps something spookier… like this (via Miller Creative Designs).
- Speaking of spooky: blood spatter cupcakes, anyone? Paging Dexter Morgan. Your Halloween cupcakes have arrived. Ugh. Now I’m sad Dexter is over… but NO I HAVE NOT SEEN THE ENDING YET SO SHUT UP.
- If you, like me, have an obsession with all things Day of the Dead, then you’ll have to make these black velvet cupcakes with marigold colored frosting. Seriously. The hand-painted white chocolate sugar skulls aren’t mandatory… but they sure are fun.
- I have a recipe for Pan de Muerto as well.
- And of course, tres leches coconut cupcakes.
- You all know by now that not only is Halloween my favorite holiday, but I love decorating for it. And I love this spider pillow from parismarketplace on Etsy. It’s not too over the top but it still screams Halloween!
- But if you’re interested in Halloween decor that’s a bit more… *ahem* straightforward… then how about this coffin couch via VonErickson? Now that definitely screams Halloween. Or, alternative lifestyle choice. Whichever. Either way it’s pretty awesome.
- And while we’re talking about Etsy, since I’m currently figuring out & deciding what kind of “wedding” (if any) we’re going to have, this Hallowedding blog piece by Amy Lynn Harvey got me really excited. Now I’m thinking October is a great time of year to get hitched.
- For years now, I’ve been wanting to make Martha’s black candy apples. Maybe this will finally be the year!
- Sweater pumpkins!
- American Horror Story: Coven. Dudes. DUDES.
- These free printable Halloween cupcake toppers by Johanna Parker Design are insanely awesome! Very retro-looking.
- Three words- Black Magic cocktails. I don’t think I need to say more.
- My last favorite thing for this week? My chalkboard door…
This photo is from earlier in the month (obviously). I had some Rust-Oleum chalkboard paint left over from a few projects & last month I decided to paint the back of my front door with it. I had already painted the front of it black with a different regular latex paint (also Rust-Oleum), and I had been planning on painting the back of it black since I painted the rest of the doors off of the hallway black. But once I thought of using the chalkboard paint & looked on Pinterest to see how other people did it (the whole door vs. a framed-out chalkboard), it was over. I’m kinda sorta obsessed with chalkboard paint anyway, but this takes it to a new level! So far, it’s mainly a running to-do list for house stuff. But once that’s done it’ll be whatever we want it to be! There will probably ALWAYS be a quote… I love quotes.
If you’re thinking about doing this, I say DO IT. It’s fun & awesome.
Only registered users can comment.
It’s perfect time to make some plans for
the long run and it is time to be happy. I’ve read this publish and if I may just
I wish to recommend you some fascinating issues
or advice. Perhaps you could write subsequent articles referring to this article.
I wish to learn more things about it!
I every time spent my half an hour to read this weblog’s content
all the time along with a cup of coffee.
I would like to use the chance of thanking you for that professional direction I have often enjoyed visiting your
site. We’re looking forward to the actual commencement of my university research and the overall preparing would never have been complete without coming over to
your site. If I can be of any assistance to others, I’d personally
be thankful to help as a result of what I have learned from here.
You actually make it appear so easy with your presentation however I to find this
topic to be really one thing that I believe I’d never understand.
It kind of feels too complex and very broad for me.
I am having a look ahead in your subsequent submit, I will try to get the hang of it!
Yay google is my king helped me to find this great site!
Hi there, I want to subscribe for this web site to get newest updates, therefore where can i do it please
I’m not sure why but this website is loading very slow for me.
Is anyone else having this problem or is it a problem on my end?
I’ll check back later and see if the problem still exists.
Hello, i think that i saw you visited my blog thus i came
to “return the favor”.I am attempting to find things to improve my website!I suppose its ok to
use some of your ideas!!
May I just say what a comfort to discover somebody who actually knows
what they are discussing online. You definitely realize how to
bring an issue to light and make it important.
More and more people really need to check this out and understand this side of the story.
It’s surprising you aren’t more popular since you most certainly possess the gift.
Great blog you have here but I was wanting to know if you knew of any forums that cover the same topics discussed in this
article? I’d really love to be a part of group where I can get feedback from other knowledgeable individuals that share the same interest.
If you have any recommendations, please let me
know. Appreciate it!
Hurrah! In the end I got a webpage from where I be capable of in fact take useful facts regarding
my study and knowledge.
Hurrah! After all I got a webpage from where I can genuinely obtain helpful facts
regarding my study and knowledge.
[url=http://prednisone5mg.party/]prednisone 5mg[/url] [url=http://buyprednisone.click/]buy prednisone[/url] [url=http://seroquel-xr.webcam/]website here[/url]
Greetings! This is my first comment here so I just
wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I really enjoy reading through your posts.
Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that go over the same subjects?
Thanks a lot!
Appreciation to my father who shared with me concerning this web site, this web site
is really remarkable.
I am regular reader, how are you everybody?
This paragraph posted at this web page is truly good.
Hi! I’ve been following your site for a while now and finally got the courage to go
ahead and give you a shout out from Atascocita Tx!
Just wanted to say keep up the excellent job!
My brother recommended I would possibly like this
web site. He used to be totally right. This post truly
made my day. You cann’t imagine just how much time I had spent
for this information! Thanks!
Comments are closed.