*****COMMENTS CLOSED! 1/25/13*****
*The winner is… EILEEN! Comment #21*
-Thanks to everyone who entered! –
Yep. Today I’m going to be giving away a TON of crackers from Milton’s Craft Bakers, but first, I’m going to give you an easy recipe idea. A really, really easy dip recipe for any party, football game- or even just for movie night!
I love dip. I love any kind of dip; hot, cold, room temperature, cheese, onion, vegetable, sweet, salty, creamy, tangy, savory, etc. And I love any kind of vehicle to eat aforementioned dip. I’m a snack person. I can make a meal out of snack foods. But crackers? I looooove crackers. I love crackers with 5 o’s, that’s how much I love them. I eat crackers plain. I eat ’em with cheese. I eat ’em with dip… and this hot baked ricotta dip is just the thing.
It’s easy to make, bakes up quick and you can make it in as large or small a batch as you need!
HOT BAKED RICOTTA DIP
Can be halved, doubled or tripled based on amount of people you will be serving
- 2 cups ricotta
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- dried or fresh basil to sprinkle on top
- Preheat your oven to 400° F.
- Mix the ricotta, 1/2 cup mozzarella, the minced garlic & one tablespoon of olive oil in a bowl until combined.
- Spoon it into the dish you’ll be baking it in (or, like I did, use a few small oven-safe Le Creuset cocottes). Sprinkle remaining mozzarella cheese, olive oil & then basil on top.
- Bake for 15-25 minutes, or until it’s bubbly and beginning to brown.
- Remove from oven and serve right away with some Milton’s Craft Bakers gourmet crackers!
Okay, now let’s talk about- and give away a bunch of- these crackers!
The Milton’s Craft Baker’s Gourmet crackers are big- a perfect size for dips, or even spreads. These gourmet crackers are much larger than the snack crackers that I talked about back in September. They’re all multi-grain, except for the sea salt variety, which is great. They are all natural, contain no preservatives, zero grams trans fat & NEVER have any high-fructose corn syrup.
Like I said last time, Milton’s has a history of making good food with good ingredients. Since 1995 they’ve been offering real, wholesome food products with real ingredients.
In this giveaway, you’ll be getting one box of each of the above varieties of GOURMET crackers, as follows:
- Original multi-grain
- Everything multi-grain
- Roasted garlic & herb multi-grain
- Crispy sea salt
- Whole wheat sesame multi-grain
The giveaway will last from now until 11:59 p.m. EST on January 24th. It’s a short, 4-day giveaway so that the winner can (hopefully) enjoy their crackers for the Superbowl XLVIII on February 2nd, should they choose to.
To enter, leave a comment answering the following questions: what is your favorite way to eat crackers? And what variety of Milton’s gourmet crackers are you MOST looking forward to trying?
That is the only mandatory entry. However, YOU MUST COMMENT HERE. Facebook or Twitter responses will not be counted. For optional additional entries:
- follow Milton’s Craft Baker’s on Twitter: @Milton’sBaking
- follow me on Twitter: @CupcakeRehab
- become a fan of Milton’s Craft Baker’s on Facebook
- become a fan of Cupcake Rehab on Facebook
- tweet about the giveaway (there’s a share button at the bottom of the post)
For each of those things above, come back here & tell me you’ve done it. Each COMMENT counts as an extra entry. That means each person who enters has a total of 6 possible entries a piece, 5 of which are totally optional.
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
Now for the fine print… DISCLAIMER: Once the giveaway is over, I will pick a winner via random.org and e-mail the winner. If I don’t get a response within 48 hours, I will pick a new winner. This giveaway is open to U.S. residents over the age of 18 only. Facebook is free of any responsibility & has nothing to do with this giveaway. Milton’s Craft Bakers supplied me with crackers to review & 5 boxes to giveaway to one winner, but did not tell me what to say or write. All thoughts expressed in this post are my own.